- 1 2019
- 2 2018
- 3 References
- See also: Upcoming features.
Weekly Patch 13 - Released August 25, 2019.
- Odyssey 13-18
- 13. Encroaching Darkness - Player can only see selectable hexes around them
- 14. Unlucky Soul - lower base drop %
- 15. Advanced Guard I - The Undead spread quicker
- 16. Pauper's Path - Towns are more expensive
- 17. Heroic Might III - Enemies get harder
- 18. Mythic Opponents - Normal enemies gain new powers
- Reworked Blue Ioun Stone to be more reliable
- Ares Golden Armor now has counter visible
- Updated Orc Ranger power
- Updated Shock text to say Moderate chance
- Fixed an issue with Raid event loading
- Fixed an issue with Three Card Monte
- Fixed an issue with Lost cultist power triggering even if shocked
- Fixed an issue in Odyssey where the wrong portrait was selected
- Fixed an issue with Impregnable
- Ring of Clarity now only takes -1 energy
- Aegis now gives +2 to all start for a single round, when no damage is taken
Weekly Patch 12 - Released August 18, 2019.
Odyssey is a game mode where it gets harder every time you beat it. The rules and mechanics build upon each other to create a more challenging experience every time you advance. Currently you can run through Odyssey with each class.
There will be 24 chapters to this, and with this initial release there are 12. I will be adding 6 more next update and 6 more after that.
The first 12 are:
- The Journey Begins - Beat the Game - Never show card math & Intent mode disabled
- A Cursed Existence - Player starts with a curse (permanent)
- Heroic Might I - Game gets harder
- A Fleet Journey - Inns become one time use
- Frailty - Players begin the game without powers
- Dearth of Supplies - Limit Potion Bag Slots (10)
- Worthy Adversaries - More Camps
- Heroic Might II - Enemies get harder
- Forged in Combat - Less Events 20%
- Fleeing Villagers - Spawn less cities 20%
- Enhanced Foes - Enemies gain a random buff at the start of fights
- The Graveyard Shift - Lost gains 2 strength every turn instead of 1
- Introduction of Odyssey and the first 12 chapters
- Reworked Iron Maiden trial slightly
- Trials, survival and Odyssey can now unlock content, not including classes
- Updated start screen UI for quicker access to modes
- Ring of Punishment now has a counter
- Fixed an issue with three card monte
- Fixed an issue with Firey Purge and also added card destroyed to fight log
- Fixed an issue with going into debt from buying items and cards in cities
- Fixed an issue with potions still being able to be played if player can not attack or defend
- Fixed an issue with Home Field Advantage being removed
- Fixed a display issue with Murder of Crows event
- Fixed an issue with Ring Of Punishment
- Last Breath Poison is now a defense card
- Filch now cost 0
- Upped amount of starting gold for Thief
- Tweak to the cost of stats in later cities
Weekly Patch 11 - Released August 12, 2019.
Weekly dev chat
Last week I had sent out a message about a weekly dev talk forum I started. It is my hope that we can use it as a quick way to share ideas, comments, concerns about the game. Yes there is the actual forum, and please do use it. This is just an alternative method that has had some great discussions in so far, without having to have your own thread, and a great way to see what others have been saying without having to go through a bunch of other posts. So if you are interested do hop in, say hello, ask a question or whatever you feel like posting.
- New trial - Iron Maiden
- Continuing to update scroll area speeds as they are found
- Sleep now cost 4 and has consume tag
- Into the Shadows cost is lowered to 3 and is now consumed
- Home Field Advantage is now destroyed if unequipped
- Fixed Resilient Jerkin being classified as a head item
- Added Frost keyword to Cryostasis
- Slight rework of Transfusion glove/card code to act correctly if it is high damage
- Added additional checks to behemoth rage to not go off if unable to attack
- Fixed an issue with Elven Long Bow
Weekly Patch 10 - Released August 4, 2019.
- Added ability to use scroll wheel to scroll cards
- Added new Trial - Legion of the Dead
- Every tile you move to becomes a lost tile. This will not increase The Lost strength, but the undead advance as normal.
- Upon completing this trial you will obtain the Light of Hope card!
- Renowned boon has been lowered to 25% discount from 50%
- Essence Eater now takes 50 health instead of 15
- Updated Cleansing Cowl Text
- Added consumed to Unstable concoction
- Updated Shadow Scale description
- Fixed an issue with Omnisight goggles having incorrect text
- Fixed an issue with Ring of Shadow having issues playing cards with effects
- Fixed an issue with Second Wind not removing bleed
- Fixed Roll the Bones not being consumed
- Fixed an issue with dragon power still going off even if attack is evaded/missed/shocked
- Reworked logic on Grave Recall
- Added additional checks to antitoxin to remove poison
- Fixed an issue with Mummy causing bleed even if asleep
- Fixed a bug with Intolerant curse not being removed
Weekly Patch 09 - Released July 28, 2019.
- Added new trial - Who Needs Healing
- You will start with 5500 health and can not heal at all! I have actually had a lot of fun playing this one personally, and is probably the most intense of the trials so far.
- Upon completing this trial you will obtain the Transfusion Glove - You can no longer heal, but will obtain a card that will soak up any healing and give you a card that forces an enemy to suffer damage and heal you based off how much healing you have been denied.
- Upped percentage chance to gain rarer cards when fighting higher level monsters. Maybe if you are lucky, it will increase it further...
- Event difficulty balanced so harder events come later
- Lowered lost progression on Trials
- Sleep now costs 3
- Crucial Sacrifice now only works on non potion cards
- Added an indicator for hexes you have already visited
- Added rarity indicator for potions and cards in shops
- Added a place in inventory button to equipment dialogue
- Fixed an issue with Helm of Darkness disappearing upon unequip
- Fixed an issue with Witch Doctor's Aggressive Haunting not displaying in battle log
- Added equation to Filch card
- Fixed card spacing issue when using Second Wind
- Fixed an issue with Giant power not working as intended
- Fixed an issue with The Lost counter incrementing when going into character sheet from map
- Fix to God items so that they are not destroyed on unequip
- Fix the issue with cards that draw a card to hand placing it in the wrong area
- Fixed an issue with Health upgrade in cities were not being discounted
- Puny now has correct enemy strengthen
- Trial progress can now be saved to the cloud
Weekly Patch 08 - Released July 21, 2019.
- Added new trial - All Random
- Unlocks an awesome new card.
- Added new Trial - King Quest
- Unlocks the King class.
- Added an unlock screen for when a hero trial is defeated
- Changed victory screen to unlock items even if you unlock all cards
- Hero difficult enemies have been weakened a bit
- Energy Potion is now a rare card
- The Pact is now an attack card
- Tons of new UI animations
- Added specific icons for Champion of Flame and Champion of Frost
- Added difficulty and map size to trial information
- Fixed an issue with behemoth trample still hitting player when stunned
- Fixed Frigid blast issue with player being hit by enemy frost
- Added more checks to fight to make sure that if you or the enemy are at 0 health, the fight will end
- Fixed an issue where player defense would cover up effect hover information
- Potential fix for Thing from below keeping multiple effects that some are experiencing
- Fixed some display issues for the new classes on character select screen
- Added extra functionality to sync achievement button in settings to sync from steam as well
- Fixed an issue with being able to continue trials after city has been taken
- Fixed an issue with being bale to leave Sanctuary event without selecting a card
- Fixed an issue with saving Trial Progress
- Fixed an issue with Quick strikes not setting off effects multiple times
- Fixed an issue with showing victory time
- Fixed an issue with Traveler's cloak not negating volatile mixture and conflagration
- Fixed an issue with discount price not showing up on main list of shops
Weekly Patch 07 - Released July 14, 2019.
- Added a tutorial button on the start screen to revisit the tutorial
- Starting to add more card animations to card play
- Introduction of trials
- Trials will give you a specific scenario to deal with, a scenario could include using a new class, new map rules or even new mechanics.The current 2 trials give you a powerful class that you will need to beat the game with. Beating these trials on Hero mode will unlock those classes for you to use (they are slightly modified though)
- Added enemy power to start fight screen
- Spelling updates
- Expanded battle log logs to show effects added
- Added text stating that when you unequip an item with a counter, the counter resets
- Updated Cyclops power to mention that it can not be put to sleep
- Updated text in equipment override popup
- Corrected Weighted Net calculation display
- Updated City UI
- Updated Plague Bite description
- Fixed an issue with Necklace of Life taking 5 kills instead of 4 kills to take effect
- Fixed an issue with playing Enchant Weapon with Guiding Light and not disabling Specter Knight Power
- Nature Bounty now has the heal tag and will be affected by Paladin's power
- Fixed an issue with continuing a Survival game breaking the run
- Fix for Specter Knight breaking card play
- Fixed an issue with Cyclone slash not triggering other effects multiple times
- Fixed issue with Hydro Missile not setting off certain effects
- Fixed some errors on backend during the tutorial
- Fixed an issue with tutorial button bringing players to a black screen
- Fixed an issue with viewing Compendium from the start screen
- Fixed an issue with losing energy/draw when unequipping items before a fight
- Fixed an issue with not obtaining item unlocks after defeating The Lost
- Consume pile now shows what card Spider Lord consumes at the start of turn
- Cleaned up some code for Ring of Punishment to work more reliably
- Fixed an issue with scrolling beyond map boundary
- Fixed an issue with On The House not have an effect description
- Fixed an issue with Parasite's power still going off even if asleep
- Fixed an issue with Stange Aeons achievement - Please go to settings and hit the sync achievement button.
- Fixed an issue with Don't Fear the Reaper achievement - You will have to regain it, for it to apply
- Fixed issue with Puny curse giving player strengthen
Weekly Patch 06 - Released July 8, 2019.
- Players can now turn on and off intent while in combat (Except Hero Mode)
- Slight update to Orc Chieftan power to go off at the end of player turn
- Updated pummels damage calculation
- Reinforcing shrooms now removes 2 in all stats when unequipping.
- Added some text to clarify where to equip items
- Fixed an issue with Cutting off the head achievement not unlocking.
- Fixed an issue with double or nothing playing cards more than once
- Fixed an issue where The Lost was destroying multiple copies of cards while Cull The Living is active
- Fixed an issue where equipment could not be swapped
- Fixed an issue with Staff of the Firelord not giving correct starting burn
- Fixed an issue with certain cards not playing twice with Colar
- Fixed an issue with being able to spam start of the fight to gain multiple equipment buffs
- Update how often The Lost destroys lands in each difficulty
- The Lost does not destroy land in Initiate
- The Lost has a 25% chance of destroying land on Adventurer
- the Lost has a 50% chance of destroying land on Hero
- Bosses have been rebalanced and are tougher
- Enemies now "level" with the player on Hero difficulty
- Potions are cheaper
- More potions appear in shops
- Increased gold gain across each difficulty
- Crystal Golem and Stone Golem only remove 1 status effect now
- Commoner chain is now Uncommon
Weekly Patch 05 - Released June 30, 2019.
- Added a battle log to fights
- Sometimes during fights we realize that things can happen rather quickly and with subtle visuals. We hope to visualize and make these things more noticeable as we continue development, but we also realize that having a battle log can also really help with this issue. You can access the battle log anytime during combat, via the Battle Log button. This will let you know what you and the enemy have been doing, what each of you has played, how much damage you have taken and where the damage came from. Let us know what other info we should add to the battle log.
- Added an inventory system for equipment
- Part of what makes The Last Hex, The Last Hex, is the RPG aspects that we have included. We want to keep adding in more aspects of RPGs to really bring out the experience we want to create. With that said, no RPG is complete without an inventory system. So we have introduced an equipment inventory system.
- With this update you will be able to carry around all the equipment you have picked up or purchased. You then will be able to swap equipment while on the map or right before battle. You will be able to see what enemy you will battle and decided to swap equipment or continue to the fight. With this, you will be able to carry around a lot more situational equipment and swap them in when needed.
- This will give you a wider range of play with the equipment and give reason to pick up some of the weirder items to use for specific combats like the Necklace of Spiderkin (poison immunity) without having to commit to only using that item.
- This is the first step of our inventory system, and it will evolve over time. Do let us know your thoughts on this.
- Added randomize button on character select
- Not sure what class to play? Let the game choose for you! We have added a randomize button to the character select, that will through you into a game with a random class.
- Updated Survival to use new Map creation method
- Survival - Each level now has 1 city randomly placed in it
- Reworked sleep
- Fixed a display issue for number of items left to unlock in compendium
- Clarified Skeleton King power to include removal of buffs
- Fixed an issue with Energized boon not working
- Fixed an issue with Cyclone slash not dealing correct damage
- Fixed a bug with losing max energy when running away as the Farmer
- Fixed an issue with Slowed curse not refunding
- Reworked Loaded deck code as to not proc Highwayman power if used
Weekly Patch 04 - Released June 23, 2019.
- Purification button is disabled if player does not have enough money after use
- Sleep now has consumed keyword
- Updated Hidden Blade description to be more detailed
- Added enemy ran away screen
- Added no reward screen
- Updated Charged Gauntlet to be correct - does 10 damage not 8
- Fixed an issue with sleep working forever
- Fixed an issue with Hammer of smiting dealing 12 damage every card
- Fixed an issue with Draw/Energy boons/curses giving too much or taking too much draw/energy
- Fixed an issue in Survival where players could re roll and still obtain previously selected item/card
- Fixed issue with saving and continuing initiate where intent was disabled on continue
- Updated some event difficulties
- Players now can not remove horde stacks from Death knight
- Slowed lost progression in Initiate
- Less lost tiles in Initiate
Weekly Patch 03 - Released June 16, 2019.
- Initiate, Adventurer and Hero now have different map lengths for ease of play
- In survival you can only move forward and not backtrack now
- Added status effects that player and enemy had to defeated screen
- Events now have a rating system.
- Event enemies do not level depending on where you face them because we now show difficulty. Every event crab will be the level 1 crab, every highwayman will be level 3, and every undead will be level 6.
- Also because of the addition of showing event rating, harder events will now shuffle back into event order so that they will be seen again. this only applies when leaving the event at the start.
- Added ability to see all unlocked cards even if unowned.
- Added Events to compendium
- Steam cloud has been enabled
- Added a new trigger point for fights, certain effects and cards will only trigger if a card is played. IE Expose,bolster will only work if the card actually hits now; This also extends to potions and items - Last breath poison only works if card hits. And this should fix multi play card issues triggering multiple times with multi proc items
- Added new text display when attacking/evading/being shocked. Saying what kind of damage was dealt and for how much.
- Fixed an issue with opening compendium during survival character creation breaking run
- Fixed an issue with berserk ring giving -1 draw at the end of fight
- Fixed an issue with The Pact giving incorrect defense
- Fixed an issue with Blood Pact giving enemy bleed
- Fixed an issue with Called Shot giving -50% critical due to critical update
- Fixed issue with potions not being saved as owned - will need to obtain potions again to save correctly
- Fixed issue with Champion enemy Combat Frenzy card
- Fixed issue with Crack the shell and Sword breaker if enemy does not have cards
- Fixed issue with Banshee Shriek breaking if no cards to remove from player
- Fixed issue with Holy Rites event purification not costing money
- Fixed issue with Death Call not working in survival mode
- Fixed issue with Mercenary boon not lasting forever if bought that specific tier
- Fixed issue with Meditate giving permanent +2 draw
- Fixed issue with removing Light of the Chosen artifact
- Fixed issue with Crucial Strike causing issues when playing "generated" cards
- Fixed issue with Spirited boon not triggering when Hood of the Chosen was equipped
- Potential fix for lucky rabbits foot to play certain cards more than once
- Fixed issue with Sanctuary event breaking save files
- Fixed issue with sleep ending after 1 turn
- Updated text of Double Down to be more specific
- Applying weakness now updates the values when seeing next enemy card
- Cards that the Banshee consumes are now visible in consume deck
- Updated equation for Tainted Blood
- Updated equation for Sentinel
- Grammar and spelling updates
- Removed Curse key word from Mummy attacks
- Iron Skin Potion now shows reinforce tooltip
- Added a vague formula to One for all
- Items that trigger once during a fight now disappear from status effect bar once triggered
- Initiate mode has been adjusted and made easier due to smaller map size
- Endless rain event is now repeatable
- Holy Rites event is now repeatable
- Champion enemy buffed
- Frost Adept is now consumed and gained a buff
- Critical is now capped to 50%
- Evasion is now capped to 75%
- Razor ring now deals 20 damage when attacked
- Elixir of Champions is now destroyed after use
Weekly Patch 02 - Released May 25, 2019.
- New mode - Survival
- A mode where you create your own character and see how far you can go with them. There are no events and there is a city after every mini boss.
- Added a toggle in settings for quick enemy turns
- If it is off, the card that the enemy will play will stay on screen until you hit continue. This will give players time to read the card thoroughly.
- Moved end turn button to below consume and draw pile
- Fixed missing names on character select screen
- Updated Collar description to mention that multi hit cards count as multiple cards
- Updated Phantom Daggers calculation display
- Updated Cyclone Slash calculation display
- Intent is now updated when enemy deck is manipulated
- Battle Ballad updates draw pile count
- Added consumed keyword to contagion
- Staggered damage indicator number when attacking
- Made defense indicator larger on player and enemy
- Clarified Ooze power
- Grammar and spelling updates
- Added a continue button once an enemy plays a card, to give players time to read
- Enemy card is now bigger when played
- Updated enemy consume deck to display cards as enemy cards and not player cards
- Fixed an issue with Sword breaker and Crack the shell.
- Fixed an issue with wizard attempts displaying incorrectly in compendium
- Potential fix for losing permanent energy from energy items
- Fixed an issue with Survival mode not loading correctly
- Fixed an issue with Survival victory screen having some issues
- Fixed an issue with second wind not setting off paladin power
- Potential fix for crashing issue with items that play cards multiple times
- Possible fix to multi hit cards and equipment crashing some systems
- Fixed an issue with bolster not removing properly
- Fixed an issue with Claymore
- Fixed an issue with cleanse and Wyrm Glare
- Fixed an issue with cleanse and Phase Spider
- Fixed an issue with Terminal curse.
- Fixed an issue with Colar not playing last card twice
- Fixed an issue with god items not being removed when unequipped
- Fixed an issue with Crucial Sacrifice not triggering effects multiple times
- Alchemize only works on potions that are not destroyed
- Buffed burning blade
- Buffed burning book
- Buffed burning shard
- Burn buffed
- Burn got a decent buff, it is now twice as powerful. We believe this to be a good spot for burn. Even before the update we have seen people stack 200+ burn a turn. Which can now be doubled to 400+ a turn. So it is possible.
- Quickstrike nerfed
- Bravado nerfed
- Nerfed Phantom daggers
- Nerfed Cyclone Slash
- Homefield Advantage destoys itself after 12 run aways.
Weekly Patch 01 - Released May 19, 2019.
- New Trainer - Trainer is now based on specific stats purchased in an area. Specific stat price will double when purchasing for that area. Effectively making the next area's trainer more cost effective.
- Addition of Easy mode and Hard mode to choose from when starting a game
- Added way to view player consumed cards
- Added ability to quickly pull up enemy deck if already beaten by clicking on their draw pile.
- Split out cards and potions in character info
- Grammar and spelling updates
- Clarified Hero Resolve to say cleansable negative status effects
- Clarified Bloody Vengeance
- Clarified that Player gets poison from ooze attacks
- Fixed issue with collar and multi hit cards with high stats crashing game
- Fixed issue with Quick Strikes sometimes crashing game
- Fixed issue with Earth Golem removing strengthen
- Updated Recycle card select text
- Fixed display issue in compendium with enemy powers
- Continuation to fix grammar/spelling
- Updated Poison Orb and Burning Orb description to state card effects are doubled
- Bandit Leader power in compendium is now visible
- Updated Suffer damage to Lose x health
- Turned off new effect star for equipment
- Changed abandoned run to save and exit
- Made potion bag button bigger
- Grammar and spelling updates
- Reworded Frost Hammer
- Added some logic to change button text on camp reward screen to specify that you are taking nothing
- Removed Curse keyword from mummy cards
- Fixed issue with divine strike and not having enough cards to play it
- Fixed an issue with opening character info and then being unable to select a hex
- Fixed an issue with killing enemy and lost with no attacks played
- Fixed an issue with Shirt of Clotting not working on dragons
- Fixed an issue with the discarding cards in cities and potions
- Potential fix for no player health/no enemy health bug
- Buffed Marchosias Ferocity
- Fixed issue with victors ring giving +2 energy +2 draw permanently
- Fixed an issue with Collar and Multislash breaking layout
- Fixed issue with Mindflay and 0 draw
- Update to Phantom Daggers and Cyclone Slash to mitigate crashes
- Fixed issue with Forewarned setting enemy deck to 0
- Fixed an issue with Shuffle potion if player has no discard or draw
- Changed Mindflay to check to see if player discard is 0
- Changed some code around for Shield of Conviction and Extra Life
- Added some extra checks for Tunic of the Chosen resetting.
- Fixed issue with Reaper's health
- Stone Golem Cleanses stun, but stun icon stays. It now is removed
- Fixed an issue where players could click through the background and hit a button on rewards and events
- Fixed an issue with On The House not working as intended
- Alchemize is now actually consumable
- Changed around code in Blue Ioun Stone to try to ensure energy does not go missing
- Changed around code in Victors Ring to try to ensure energy does not go missing
- Changed Strategist Hat functionality
- Fixed issue with Molten Missile not dealing damage
- Fixed issue with Stunning Hammer
- Fixed Ring of Regen having wrong amount of regen
- Fixed an issue with Divine Intervention duplicating cards
- Fixed an issue with Fortified Plate not removing bleed
- Fixed an issue with Provoke card not giving eavasion
- Fixed an issue with Guiding Light
- Fixed an issue with Energy shard giving +2 draw instead of +1
- Fixed an issue with Coflagaration
- Fixed an issue with Crucial Sacrifice destroying itself
- Discounts have been re applied to trainer
- Nerfed Fortify card
- Nerf of Divine Nectar
- Slight nerf to Battle Fury
- Restoration now gives regen for fight
- Buffed Lay the Odds
- Noble tunic rebalance to be higher rarity
- All burn has been buffed - Monster cards included
- Reinforce got nerfed
- Buffed Frenzy
New Hero and Initiate difficulty, Trainer rework
Released May 16, 2019.
Easy mode (initiate) / Hard mode (Hero) When starting a new game you will now have 3 choices:
- A good way to learn the base mechanics of The Last Hex.
- Enemies have 20% less health
- Enemies have 20% less stats
- Intent is always on
- This is our normal mode that The Last Hex launched with
- This is our hard mode that increases the difficulty of a run
- Enemies have 40% more health
- Enemies have 25% more stats
- Intent is always off
These new difficulties are based around testing on our end, and may be tweaked over time depending on feedback. And is a start to a challenge mode / increasing difficulty mode as the system is now in place to let us do more things like this.
Trainer rework We have a re-balance for the town trainers that we think will help smooth the curve of the game. Our new trainer system now scales by each of the three stats individually, and the more you purchase in each zone, the higher the prices will raise. To compensate, moving to the next zone will start you on the new zone's pricing table, which may end up being cheaper after buying a few stats from earlier areas.
Our goal is to help people get started but keeping early stats a little cheaper, but also incentivize moving to the next zone when player's can handle it. We hope this will balance out the experience a bit.
Launch Weekend Patch - Released May 11, 2019.
- Ability to turn on an intent system in settings.
- This setting is off by default and is by no means necessary to turn on, but it is there if you want it. We are testing this feature for a couple weeks and may change it depending on feedback.
- Nerfed Treant regen effect
- Plague rat update - Plague bite only gives plague if health damage is done\
- Book of Monsters changed to give access to enemy deck in compendium if it is first time fighting the enemy
- Slight buff to Warrior power
- Phantom daggers equation change
- Changed up Cursed Mummy Power
- Hitlist now takes 10 kills to gain expertise
- Celeste ring now needs 1500 gold per +1 to all stats
- Late Game enemies received buff
- Changed price for stats to better balance with gold gain.
- Nerfed Cursed Mummy Power
- Boosted starting health of classes 10
- Boosted most classes starting gold to compensate for price change of trainer stats
- Buffed Battle Fury
- Nerfed Tainted Blood
- Nerf to some Witch Doctor cards
- Buffed Blight The Living expose value
- Changed Incorporeal Strikes to enemy Suffers 50 damage
- Buffed Rock Hammer for Stone Golem
- Reworked Void Strike
- Updated banshee power
- Fixed issue with slowed curse
- Changed Crystal Golem Crystalline Shield to an attack card
- Added a check to three card monte to see if you have enough cards to perform the action
- Potential fix for Thing From Below reinforce issue
- Fixed issue with Cleansing Strike not adding effects to enemy
- Fixed issue with Curse absorption cleansing everything before healing
- Updated an issue with Shield of Conviction
- Fixed issue with Crab keeping event stats
- Fixed issue with Crystal Golem power
- Fixed an issue with dodging The Master Stirs freezing the fight
- Fixed issue with Assassin Hitlist not saving
- Potential fix for starting turn with no cards
- Fixed some bugs with Recycle
- Fixed bug with Abandoned Mines and going to 0 health
- Update pushed for Icicle storm causing display issues when unlocked
- Fixed an issue with Time Bomb not working
- Fixed an issue with royal ring not working when under 100 gold
- Fixed an issue with low level monsters obtaining higher level monster stats.
- Added more checks to Fortified Plate to remove bleed
- Fixed an issue with book of monsters not working
- Made Feel no Pain last entire fight
- Fixed an issue with Gold Snatcher
- Added a check in Alchemist event to turn off purchase button if no potions are available
- Fixed an issue with sleep
- Fixed an issue with Scry letting you play card drawn if no energy
- Fixed an issue with Poison Orb not taking effect
- Fixed bug with Meditate
- Fixed an issue with Undead Assassin having incorrect stats
- When attacking bear Intent now updates
- Added a button in settings to sync achievements
- Fixed bug with Curse absorption having weird heal value
- Fixed issue with Combat Frenzy not giving defense
- Updated a few of The Lost cards for dealing with 0 draw pile
- Fixed issue with Guiding Light
- Updated some spelling issues
- Removed consume tooltip for the stat elixirs
- Updated cleanse tooltip
- Updated cleanse info guide description to include what effects are cleansable
- Updated Vanguard power description
- Fixed display issue on victory screen
- Split SFX and BG music into seperate sliders
- Fixed issue with Wall of fire animation trigger
- Reword of Specter Knight Power
- Added consume keyword to Toxic Transportation
- Added text to Falling Start Event to specify what it does
- Updated Ooze power description
- Updated Fury description
- When ooze power triggers, discard count is updated
- Added consume to Fury
- Updated Riposte description
- Added expose value for Blight The Living
- Added boon/curse name to tooltips
- Updated some boon/curse description
- Clarified Dragon power
- Changed the word Proc to Trigger
New Intent Functionality Test
Released May 11, 2019.
- Added a toggle in the settings menu to turn on intent for enemies.
- This functionality will display a shield or sword icon under the enemies consume pile. It is off by default
The Last Hex is fully released on Steam.
The Last Hex is added on Steam.